Enables performing a complete end-to-end link characterization and troubleshooting through MUX/DEMUX of newly deployed or active DWDM and Hybrid CWDM/DWDM networks. An OTDR for cable, mobile and telecommunications operators dealing with C-RAN and mobile front haul access networks, passive DWDM networks for cable TV business services and next-generation FTTH networks.
* Tunable DWDM OTDR in the C-band (1528nm-1563nm/191.70 to 196.10 THz)
* 50GHz/100GHz/200GHz channel spacing based on the ITU-T standard grid
* 42 dB dynamic range for access and metro applications
* Integrated C-band tunable laser source with modulation capability
* Smart Link Mapper (SLM) option (icon based view of fiber link with splice, connector, MUX/DEMUX)
* Compatible with T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 and -5800 platforms